Thursday 28 April 2016

When it's still winter in April


Every year in London people seem surprised by April's weather. I've lived here for 7 years now and I'm pretty sure it's always been utterly unpredictable. I've mentioned before that I'm a sun lover, and I'm looking forward to summer as much as anyone. I've been trying to wear summery clothes towards the end of April but yesterday's snow (yup, snow!) has pushed me back into the realms of black tights and wrapping up in layers.


I've been wearing this scarf from Camden Market on repeat all winter, and I've layered it over my old faithful black leather moto jacket from New Look. My dress is New Look too, the burgandy pattern bringing out the colours in my scarf.



I've added another wardrobe staple, my Collectif shrug for warmth and covered up with thick black tights and Asos ankle boots.


 I love mixing textures; here I've got leather, jersey, embroidery and faux fur.



My current handbag is this gorgeous olive Odilynch leather number, which I also picked up in my Camden Market haul back in January. Do you have 4 seasons in one day where you live? How do you dress for changeable weather?

Dress: New Look
Shrug: Collectif
Jacket: New Look
Scarf: Camden Market
Bag: Odilynch @ Camden Market
Boots: ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment