Friday 6 March 2015

Whowhatwear Day 25: Dress up a pair of distressed jeans


These jeans used to belong to a friend of mine,  where they had one or 2 tiny distressed patches. Over the years they became more and more ripped to the point that I actually couldn't wear them. They were sat, abandoned, at the back of my closet for ages until I finally sat down with a needle and thread and sewed up the worst of the rips. The patch on my left thigh was unsalvageable so I patched it with tartan cotton for a punk vibe. I've dressed it up with black and white stripes, a black velvet blazer and black and white leopard patterned flats. 

Jeans - H&M. Similar here. 
T Shirt - Oasis. Similar here
Blazer - Marks and Spencer. Similar here. (Possibly the coolest thing I've found when looking for similar items to my existing wardrobe, from Calder at Wolf & Badger. Not quite an M&S price tag but hey, sometimes a girl's gotta splash out!)
Shoes - Primark. Similar here
Scarf - Primark. Similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment